Want to buy a new compact point and shoot camera? Do not know which one is better?
We listed all kinds of compact point and shoot cameras with different brands. Depending on your budget, you can also choose a good compact point and shoot camera that suits your needs. Whatever you want, just read the page carefully, and find out the one you like most.
What are you hesitating for? Go and get a satisfying compact point and shoot camera.
Best Value Compact Point And Shoot Cameras
The Canon 6178B100 PowerShot A1300 16MP Compact Digital Camera, in black, is comfortable to use and comfortably affordable. Its Optical Viewfinder offers a pleasantly classic feel that’s great for shooting in strong sun light and ideal for use when your battery power is running low.
- “It’s easy to use and takes quality great pictures.” – Kenneth Travis
- “I find the camera very well built, easy to use, the LCD screen is easy to see, the view finder is spot on.” – J. S Thomas
- “Do not even think about taking pictures in low or reduced light; the results are grainy and out of focus.” – handyman315
Canon PowerShot A1200 12.
- “This camera had all of the necessary specs I was looking for, records very good video, takes nice quality pictures and works perfectly for my day to day use.” – holly.hill55
- “I would recommend it for most casual and intermediate level users that want a very nice point and shoot camera.” – Bill
- “I’ve read review of people saying it is so bad/grainy in low light they returned the camera.” – Jase
Fujifilm FinePix S4500
- “The pictures are great..” – doctorG
- “I am not even an amateur, I just wanted a good quality camera with a great zoom without breaking the bank.” – David C.
- “We are still learning how to use all of it’s many features.” – Desert Rat
More than a pocket camera, the 24.3 megapixel NEX-7 exceeds expectations. Here’s performance that would give most DSLRs camera envy, including interchangeable lenses, a 2359K dot OLED eye-level TTL viewfinder, up to 10fps shooting, and outstanding Tri-Navi 3-dial manual control.
- “Image quality is very good but most importantly it is just a very fun camera to use and handle.” – KaraKartal
- “This camera makes taking pictures a joy and just want you use it more and take more pictures.” – archboy
- “Place one of those great lenses on this camera, and I’ve tried the 18-55, 55-210 and zeiss 24, and the results are wonderful.” – Here and there
Canon EOS M 18 Megapixel Mirrorless Camera (Body with Lens Kit) – 18 mm – 55 mm – Black 6609B074 Digital Cameras
- “This camera to me is the Hobbyist/enthusiast Canon gear owners good, to best friend.” – techtw
- “Overall, the image quality on this camera is very good.” – Mike H.
- “It is much better in low light than my Canon EOS 7D.” – Gerald J. Skrocki
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1X 16 MP Micr4/3 Compact System Camera with 3-Inch Touch-Screen LCD and 14-42mm X PowerZoom Lens (Silver)
- “The build quality is excellent and the images are very good.” – Kent Hasel
- “I would recommend this camera to amateur photographers who are looking an easy to use digital camera that moves beyond point and shoot.” – S. King
- “This system fits into a really small camera bag that I can barely feel on my shoulder when I travel.” – Magister Ludi
The compact, versatile lens system is the hallmark of LUMIX ZS series and now this lens system is totally redeveloped for the DMC-ZS25 in both optical and mechanical design.
- “Great camera very easy to use.” – nsxone
- “Highly recommend this for anyone who needs a decent, but reasonably priced, point and shoot digital camera.” – Peter Brain
- “I am returning it and resuming my search for a camera.” – Miss D
Panasonic Lumix 12 MP Micro 4/3 Compact System Camera with 3-Inch Touch Screen LCD and 14 – 42mm Zoom Lens
- “Excellent picture quality in a small package.” – nerak47
- “I will say that I have a lot of fun with this camera.” – D Hail
- “Most of the interface is intuitive and easy to use.” –
The Panasonic DMC-SZ3 boasts a powerful 10x optical zoom lens. This gives you highly natural expressions from people and animals that you can’t get close to.
- “It is light weight and very nice to handle, good function,and it takes great pictures.” – Robert Bertolini
- “So small it fits perfectly in a shirt pocket or purse.” – Mary Boddie
- “Both cameras have the wide end of the zoom lens at 25mm (35mm film camera lens equivalent), which is great for group and scenery shots.” – Amazonian Consumer
Suggestions of the Best compact point and shoot cameras
Do you have any compact point and shoot cameras suggestions that you think compact point and shoot cameras would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.